We are practicing strict measures in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic to assure the safety of all our patients and staff.
- All our staff wears appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Providers wear double masks (N95 and surgical mask on top), face shields, gloves, and disposable gowns.
- All our staff undergoes daily screening and temperature checks before the start of each day.
- Sneeze guard barriers and hand sanitizer stations have been installed in the front desk.
- Medical grade air purifiers have been installed in the waiting room and operating areas.
- Operating rooms are being fogged with Hypochlorous acid after every patient.
- Extraoral Aerosol Suction System are used to remove droplets and aerosols effectively.
- All patients are screened by phone prior to their appointments:
- Questions to evaluate for any signs and symptoms of illness or exposure to COVID-19 are asked. Patients with symptoms and/or exposure to COVID-19 are rescheduled. Patients need to be symptom-free for at least 14 days prior to coming to the office.
- Patients are screened again when they arrive for their appointment. Temperature is also checked upon arrival. Patient is rescheduled If his/her temperature is l00.4°F or higher.
- All patients are required to wear masks or face covering and to apply hand sanitizer when they enter the office.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, we request the patients to come alone. Parents accompanying children and caregivers for the elderly/impaired will be limited to one person per patient. Any person accompanying patients will also be screened and required to wear a mask.
- We have always had extremely high standards for disinfection, and we are continuously cleaning and disinfecting all areas in our office to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff.
These measures exceed the infection and control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION TO KEEP ALL OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF SAFE AND HEALTHY. Click here to read our patient’s testimonials regarding our measures against COVID-19.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your loyalty and look forward to meet you or to welcome you back!
Family Smile Dental Center